As a valued member of WIT, we want to provide you opportunities to grow and advance your career. Your membership and voice bring value to the association and we, in turn, hope to provide value to you during your career journey within the transportation industry.
We have developed a Professional Development Certification program, in conjunction with Transtrategy Partners, to explore the challenges and opportunities for women in the industry.
This program is deigned to provide women the tools and information to grow both personally and professionally. The program consists of 30 courses in an online format that will increase your knowledge, professional skills, and marketability as you navigate your career. If you are looking for a chance to make yourself stand out in this industry, then you should pursue your professional development certification.
We are providing the first course in the program, The History of WIT, to you absolutely free as part of your membership benefits. Please follow the instructions below to gain access to the course, which will give you a better understanding of the WIT organization and how the Professional Development Certification courses are designed. The course takes less than an hour to complete.
1. Go to brokertrain.com
2. Click on LOG IN - This will take you to the learning management system page
3. Click Register (upper right-hand corner)
4. Fill in the registration information including your first and last name and the Access Code and submit The Access Code is wit91218
5. Once your registration is verified you will be able to login using the username and password you created
6. Once logged in, you will click on My Courses and the course will become available
7. Each element of the course must be completed in order
8. The entire video must be watched, do not fast forward
Questions? Please contact Wade Witherspoon by email or phone (503-349-7180) if you need any assistance.
Thank you for your membership. Enjoy the course!